Saturday, March 24, 2012

Share A Smile (Day 8)

Can you believe we are on Day 8 already of the Share A Smile project?  If you are new here you will find all the information you need in the link above!  If you are coming from Scrapping Everday Miracles (SEM) I'm so glad to have you :)

As many of you know I was recently on Cooking With Cricut design team and loved every minute of it!  I learned so much from the very creative and talented gals over there and am thankful for my time there!  I chose to not continue with the team in the interest of trying something new :)

I am super excited to announce that I was selected to be a part of the SEM design team and can not wait to show you the scrapbook page I made for my first challenge with them.

So the challenge was to think of one word that would describe you and then scrap a page about it.  So I thought creative but I asked my sisters who said Honest (I think I may have heard a brutally honest in there but see that is more than one word so I couldn't use it - LOL).  Now that has got to bring a smile to your face :)  Here is my layout.


I am forever grateful for sisters who make me laugh and extend the grace of God to me when I speak the truth without love.  My prayer is that God will continue to mold me into the likeness of Christ and in doing so make me speak with more grace so that love shines through the truth :)

Materials Used:
Blackboard Alphabet pieces (from Pick Your Plum)

Thanks for stopping by!  I love your comments and am so looking forward to the next six months with you and the ladies at SEM!  


Elizabeth
Get the Art Philosophy Cartridge for FREE in the month of March

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...